As a result of a CDSA Search Warrant executed this morning at an apartment on Carden St, two Guelph males were arrested and charged.
A 32 year old male faces:
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (fentanyl)
- Possession of Stolen Property Over $5000
- Possession of a Prohibited Device
- Possess Prohibited Device Obtained by the Commission of an Offence
- Trafficking in Stolen Property Under $5000
A 27 year old male faces:
- Possession of a Substance (fentanyl)
- Breach Recognizance
Police recovered a number of bike parts and bicycles, ammunition, a cross bow and a variety of power tools.
Both males will appear in Bail court on June 21, 2019.