If you have a crocheter you’re looking to buy for but have no idea where to start, check out my top 12 gift ideas for crocheters.
Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you click on them and buy something, you don’t pay any extra but I may receive a small referral commission.
Do you need gift ideas for crocheters that you know and love but have no idea where to begin? I’ve rounded up my top 12 recommendations that most crocheters will fall in love with. If you know a crocheter that you want to spoil with yarn, notions and other gifts, keep reading. You don’t need to know exactly what they are or how to use them, but your giftee sure will.
When I was 10 years old, my Nonna (Italian grandmother) taught me to knit and crochet. It got put aside until the kids came along. At that point, I fully committed to yarn crafting. Since then, each year I find myself hopefully wishing for crochet or knit presents under the tree. Well, it was hopeful until I started to drop specific links of crochet-related ideas on my wish list. Since then the past few years my family was able to get me exactly what I was wanting!
Knowing the struggle my family went through to purchase crafty things for me but having no idea where to start, I created the following list to help you bring a smile to your crocheter’s face when you surprise them.
1. ProCase Crochet Hook Case Travel Organizer by ProCase
2. Rosewood Crafted Premium Polished Crochet Hooks by Nagina International
3. 6 Pack 2 Size Metal Yarn Guide Finger Holder by VintageBee
4. Happy Hooker Funny TShirt by YSZM
5. Lighted Crochet Hooks Set by Yarn Living
6. The Big Book of Crochet Stitches by Martingale
7. Mini Keychain Crochet Hook Set by Zouyou
8. Pack 20 x 25g Ball Assorted Colors 100% Acrylic Yarn by RayLineDo
10. 365 Crochet Stitches A Year: Perpetual Calendar by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss
11. Funny Crochet Mug by 456Yedda
12. The Crochet Answer Book by Edie Eckman